Plus Delta’s talented consultants have written several publications on change management, organization development, leadership excellence, virtual team effectiveness, and performance improvement. Links to our team’s most recent publications are provided below. Be sure to visit our Newsletter Features page and Our Blog as well for other keen insights and valuable information from our team.
- Planning Your Succession Before It’s Too Late
- The Power of Action Learning: Insights from a BAodn Action Learning Group
- Making It On Your Own as a Management Consultant: A 3-Part Series
- Essentials Of Change Management: Five Critical Steps For Greater Project Success
- Action Research: The Anchor of OD Practice
- An Empirical Study of Best Practices in Virtual Teams
- Making It On Your Own: Lessons Learned from One Solopreneur to Another
- OD and Technology: Delivering the People Side of Technology Change
- Smart New World: Distance Learning Propels Quiet Revolution
- Sponsoring Success in Virtual Teams
- Virtual Teamwork: Best Practices for Working in a Networked Economy
Plus Delta’s CEO Dr. Jeremy S. Lurey also published a book chapter based on his leading research and consulting work with virtual teams. This chapter, entitled “Virtual Teamwork”, is one of several thought-provoking chapters in Stan Herman’s book Rewiring Organizations for the Networked Economy: Organizing, Managing, and Leading in the Information Age (Pfeiffer, 2002). This book is available for purchase online or in local bookstores throughout the United States.